Thursday, 13 December 2007

Lama Zopa Rinpoche


Last week, I had a dream. I was in this cool and breezy place, the weather was very pleasant as I strolled along. Far off I saw the snowy peaks of mountains with many colourful Tibetan prayers flags hanging up high everywhere. Then I saw a huge white stupa with gold trimmings. There were many offerings in front of the stupa. There was no one around except me.

Then I came to a garden, with lots of greenery. I spotted a statue of a white stone statue with the exact replica of my guru, His Eminence Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche. His face was smiling broadly and grinning a little. There was a garland of flowers around his neck and plenty of flowers around the statue. Then I saw Hup Cheng, President of Amitabha Buddhist Center (Singapore) arrived. He did many many full prostrations to the statue of Zopa Rinpoche, in fast motion.

Then I came into a huge prayer hall. There were many people sitted. I walked around the hall. I saw a seat in front. It looked like the Chinese antique day bed with dark brown cushion (and not like those high throne seats we normally expected to see). I think it was meant for Rinpoche. Then when I went near the seat, I saw Rinpoche's dog besides it. I saw myself feeding the dog something to eat. The dog wagged its tail excitedly but was very obedient without barking. Then I saw Lillian Too came in. She also did prostrations and sat in the front row. She is the well known fengshui practitioner and also President of the Losang Dragpa Centre in KL. Zopa Rinpoche is also the guru of both Lillian and Hup Cheng. Apparently, Lama Zopa Rinpoche was due to come in for teachings soon.

Then I continued to roam the place. I went to a room behind. I saw my friend Veggie and her hubby David. They had just lost their baby about a month ago. Then I woke up. Hmm.. strange dream.

1 comment:

  1. Think the dog you dreamt abt is actually Muffy leh !!

    - Muffy's owner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...