Sunday, 9 November 2008

Guru in my dream

Maybe I am too excited about Lama Zopa Rinpoche's coming visit. Last night I dreamt of him!

I was in a huge air-conditioned hall. There was a huge high white stupa at the center of the hall. It was decorated with many offerings. And there was a high throne seat next to the stupa. And there were many rows and rows of chairs around the stupa. There were many people filling up the seats fast. I found a seat and sat down. First, I saw Miss Piggy coming in and took a seat in front of me. Then I saw another friend who also sat down next to me. When I got up to walk around, I bumped into my godbro who was also searching for a seat. Then I saw MLY as well, walking towards a seat. I also bumped into my 3rd Aunt Rena from Bangkok who was carrying her granddaughter, Jane, coming in. She asked me should we go and have our dinner nearby. I said ok. I saw so many more familiar faces but I can't remember who now.

As I was walking out, the crowd was getting bigger, suddenly in front of me, I saw Lama Zopa Rinpoche walking in discreetly by himself. No one seemed to notice him. Maybe it was because he looked different, his very short hair looked different. I quickly clasped my palm and bowed. He took hold of my hands and smiled brightly, and whispered something to me, and he laughed and giggled non-stop
with his mischievious grin.

Yay, my guru is coming and he came into my dream! The countdown begins, 9 weeks to go....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...