Saturday, 8 November 2008

Lama Zopa Rinpoche is coming !

I just received news from FPMT that my guru, His Eminence Lama Zopa Rinpoche, is coming to Singapore in January 2009, during the Chinese New Year period! I am so happy!

Here is his 2009 Singapore schedule at Amitabha Buddhist Centre.

17 Jan - Lama Tsongkhapa Guru Yoga commentary
18 Jan - Animal Liberation;
18 Jan - Lama Tsongkhapa Guru Yoga commentary, refuge & lay precepts
20 – 22 Jan - Guhyasamaja initiation
24 Jan - Most Secret Hayagriva puja
26 Jan - Chinese New Year blessing
29 - 30 Jan - 1000-Arm Chenrezig Great Initiation
1 Feb - Long life puja for Rinpoche

I am really looking forward to seeing Rinpoche again after one and half years and looking forward to his 1000-Arm Chenrezig Initiation (Guan Yin). Everytime when Lama Zopa Rinpoche comes, I will be very excited, and whenever I meet him, I felt flushed and touched.
Rinpoche is my first guru whom I have taken my refuge vows with. I look forward to Rinpoche's priceless blessings.

1 comment:

  1. May your time with Lama Zopa Rinpoche be wonderful. I rejoice knowing that you will be enjoying and benifiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...