Friday 6 April 2007

Jolly good friday

Wishing all my Christian and Catholic friends a holy Good Friday. Most importantly today is a holiday. The man who bought my bed came and collected (moved) it impressively within less than 5 minutes.

Brought my mom and nephew Raegan out shopping. We have to babysit him so that he wont disturb his sister, my niece Raee, at home studying. She is having mid year exams soon, and my dear kiasu sister has started her exam fever. *roll eyes*

We window-shopped awhile and then brought Raegan to Haagan Dazs Cafe for ice cream. Nothing in the world can give him a bigger excitement than ICE CREAM!!! He chose from the menu the Chocolate Decadence, while mom and I order the Macademia Nut something.... Looking at the evidence all over his mouth and mess he made, we know he enjoyed it!

Bought my poor niece a little toy from the Winx Club. Raee's favourite Winx character is Bloom and I bought Bloom's little flying pixie called Lockette (pronounced as Lock-kert-ti). Gawd ... am I out of touch ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...