Wednesday 4 April 2007

Tenzin Phuntsok Rinpoche arrives!


Two, three months ago, after I came back from Bangkok, I dreamt of the late Geshe Lama Konchog, and wished that I would meet his reincarnation, the 4 year old Tenzin Phuntsok Rinpoche soon. I think my wish is coming true.

Last night Singapore welcomes the return of the precious teacher, Geshe Lama Konchog, now reincarnated as Tenzin Phunstok Rinpoche. There are about 600 people at the ariport all waiting for his blessings. When little Rinpoche appeared, there was a moment of upheavel and excitement. Everyone bowed down, some kneeled down and offered kata to him. He patiently, albeit tired, blessed all those who went to welcome him.

I will meet young Rinpoche at this Saturday puja and also to receive his blessings, as well as to make a connection with him, as well as Geshe Lama Konchog, a great master whom I never managed to meet in this lifetime. Through that dream, I feel we are somehow already connected from previous lifetimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...