Saturday 16 August 2008

The complement


In the afternoon I went Parkway (Parkway Parade is my playground) and bought a medium size money plant, for the spot next to my water feature. What a nice complement to the water feature and also I wanted the plant to hide the awful looking plug behind on the wall. This picture taken was a bit dark because it was already evening. At least now it does not seem too bare, with the plant besides it. You see, when I want to do something, I need to do it immediately eg. buying the money plant for the water feature, buying the water feature, buying the froggy, buying my leather chair etc... I am not a spendthrift (they didn't cost a bomb) and I did not deliberately sourced for these stuff. They just happened to be there at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...