Wednesday 29 October 2008

My little growing up girl


Today was the last day of exams for my niece. To celebrate, I brought her out. We went Sakae Sushi, since she loves salmon sashimi and conveyor belts (*chuckle*). Hope she will do well in her exams again, for this year.

On top of that, she has also sat for the GEP (Gifted Education Program). We are not sure if she can make it. I heard they will choose only 500 students out of 2000 to be in this program. Her mommy said if she can make it, she will have a new mobile phone of her own. But to me, whether she will be accepted in the program or not, I am already very proud of her, being among the 2000 students selected from the whole of Singapore to sit for the qualification test.

I have been wanting to give her a special surprise gift, be it for her exams, or Xmas or her birthday in January. But I have been putting it off because her mommy is against it. So I guess for now, I will put it on hold, till when the situation allows, and when I am able to give it, hopefully within the coming next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...