Saturday 29 November 2008

Fingers crossed


I am keeping my fingers crossed for a deal, hopefully it will come in soon. This client of mine has been very picky as there are many competitors out there grabbing for his attention. I even met some fellow competitors when I was there meeting my client. What I gave and what the competitors gave already made up of a huge pile of documents stacked up high. He still has not made a decision. But at least my this client has called me back to ask questions or to hurry me to find what he wants - a few times. Even though I was away for 10 days, he still waited for me although he kept saying he needs to "decide in 2 days time". So means I still stand a chance. I hope I will clinch the deal, within these few days. He is one of my most challenging clients so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...