Monday 29 March 2010

My Pasta dinner

This was what I whipped up within one hour tonight - my usual pasta and usual ingredients. The family said it tasted very delicious. Now I need to hone my skills on being consistent... ;P

Ingredients: 2-3 onions finely chopped, mushroom, young corn, red/green capsicum, chicken cut into cubes and marinated.

Boiling the pasta was so easy, with a dash of salt and olive oil and then  drained. Adding oil to the wok, I stir fry the onions, then chicken, and the remaining of the other ingredients.

A wok full of the colourful ingredients already almost cooked. Next, stir fry the cooked pasta for about 5 minutes. Then add in the cooked ingredients and mix well, with some oyster sauce and rice wine and light soya sauce for about 5 minutes. 

Tadah! My delicious pasta!  Easy Peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum... I am lusting after your pasta while munching on cheezels...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...