Wednesday 12 April 2006

Multiplying


I often have dreams, but sometimes I don't quite recall all of them.

Yesterday morning before I left for work, I offered incense to Buddha. Just as I clasped my hands together I suddenly remembered a dream I had a few days ago. The memory recall was quite abrupt but pleasant.

In the dream briefly I saw both my palms opened. Then I saw tiny white holy relics appeared on my palms. They looked exactly like the tiny white relic I had been given by Paltrul Rinpoche a month ago. That very relic which manifested from thin air. In the dream, these white relics just kept multiplying on my palms. Even when I lifted my hands, the relics kept appearing out of nowhere. As I waved my hands, the relics kept spraying all over. It reminded me of Sai Baba manifesting white holy vibhuti ash from his hand. In the dream, I remembered I was feeling overjoyed, extremely happy because I know how precious the holy relics are. And they kept mulitplying and multiplying, overflowing out of my palms.

I truly believe this is a good dream. I am quite blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...