Monday 14 December 2009

Something gnawing me somehow


I am trying to recall dreams again, they were kind of blurry the past 2 nights. The dream on Friday night I could not remember now, I only know I saw a certain lama again and he was leading me to some place.

The dream on Saturday night I dreamt of a friend P. We were in a certain place with a few rooms and I was busy running about doing stuff. Someone told me that P was sick and that she wanted to talk to me but my expression was stony and nonchalant. I claimed I was busy. However, I did peek at her from outside her room but did not want her to see me. P looked really sick, she looked darker than usual and weak. In the dream, I think I was concerned but just could not bring myself to talk to her nor let her see me. My face was expressionless. I was rushing about trying to get something for her but I just did not want to let her see me. I was quite sad actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...