Wednesday 26 January 2011

Curly-hair girly is 12 !!

On 11 Jan 2011, my niece turned 12.  It was a school day, so her parents brought her and 4 of her closest friends for lunch and ice skating after school.  Then we had dinner with her at home. So I didn't have a chance to snap a photo of her with birthday cake this year (she cut the cake with her friends).

How time flies! It feels just like yesterday, when she was this cute, chubby and fair baby.

Everyone thought she was mixed blood when she was a toddler with big sparkling eyes. She sleeps like a log.

We called her the curly-hair girly. I miss this little mild mannered girl.

She was trying to strangle her brother, but we know who was the actual monster.

Some time back, I did a collage of her growing up years with all photos here taken by me.


Today at 12, she is almost going to be the same height as me soon.

Happy Birthday, Girly!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, she looks really tall for her age man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear, she's gonna be a tall girl! She's Primary 6 but people thought she's in Sec 3-4!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...