Thursday 8 December 2005

Was it him?

I had 3 dreams consecutively over 3 nights. First dream I was in a very crowded place packed with people. Everyone was sitting on the floor. I also saw my Master sitting on the floor, wearing a blue cheongsam. Then a monk / Rinpoche appeared with several monks walking behind him. It was so crowded that I could not see his face, only his head.

Second dream it was like I was back to the same dream. The crowd was still there. This time I was walking behind the Rinpoche, following behind him in a procession. Not sure where we were heading. Again I could not see his face. In both dreams, I could not recall what happened next.

The third dream was like a continuation of the previous two, but at last I saw. I was in this huge temple or monastery with my sis and an aunt walking around. Then we met a man and we exchanged name cards. I don’t remember his name now. As I continue to explore the place, I saw a statue of a standing Buddha. Then I entered a big hall and I saw a group of elderly people, chatting happily among themselves. At the same instant I saw 3 monks amongst them. All of a sudden, they started chanting and it seemed like a puja (prayers) has began. In order not to disturb them I tried to find the exit to excuse myself. I found the door. As I was on my way out, I saw a high throne seat. Seated cross-legged on the throne was one of the monks earlier. He turned out to be a Rinpoche. I quickly clasped my palms and bowed my head in respect as I was walking out. Rinpoche clasped his palms as well and nodded his head. Then I woke up immediately.

I have not met this Rinpoche in real life before. He has a fair complexion with a moustache and short beard. I believe he was from the Kagyu lineage, because he was wearing a Kagyu hat very similar to that of the 17th Karmapa and Tai Situ Rinpoche. However, I don’t know who he was. Online, I did not managed to find a Rinpoche who looked similar to him in my dream. The only Rinpoche who came close was Guru Rinpoche aka. Padmasambhava himself! I am not sure what was the meaning of these 3 dreams. Maybe it was to tell me that a guru who has a karmic connection with me in my previous lives is going to appear. Anyhow, I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...