Saturday 28 July 2007

No flood



My fengshui master told me through SMS to wear a big red precious stone with brown during this coming months. I asked will a Red Agate the size of a 50-cent coin do? She said yes! And she said that if I have problem, please go and see her. I have one big raw Red Agate pendant which i bought many years ago. The red stone has a brown trimming on the sides and the center a glowing golden hue. I always have some affinity with this stone. So it's great that it comes in useful now, so that I don't have to spend extra money to buy a new stone.

I don't know what's the effect these coming months will be for me. All I know is this year is a water year and I have too much water myself already. You know, cannot get "over flooded", right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...