Wednesday 2 December 2009

Like peas in a pod

I exchanged almost all of my photos I took of niece and nephew with my bro-in-law and sis, and I also copied their version. We have definitely accumulated tons of photos over the years. I picked some cute shots. We have too little of those when they were babies, must definitely scan more. 


I love this, so cuteeeeeee!  Basically you will notice they both look really alike, except vastly different in temperament.


I took this photo of niece in an entire series. She was so sweet at that age with curly hair. Nephew looked adorable in this too, slightly pouting.


The boy likes to monkey around, dressing up as his sister, while his sis is more serious and steady.


Aiyoh another photo I drooled. Both looked so angelic in CNY garb.


They were always posing with something or with something on them!!! Nephew always has this cute frown when in doubt.


Dressing up again.... one an angel, and the other, a skirt-chaser. :D


 Making monkey faces again.

5 comments:

  1. Kids are so adorable, can't imagine the world without them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melly
    Yeah, curly hair but now no more!

    Old Beng
    Kids are the most innocent, and the only ones who can't hurt us yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look more alike when they are bigger. CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...