Friday 8 August 2008

080808


Awfully exciting day because it's 080808. Met my boss for breakfast for our weekly review, I see him maybe once a week, the rest of the time I am on my own, running around chasing deals. It's a good start for the month of August as I have already hit my quota, and he said I would be doing very well by the end of this month. Spent the rest of the day in the office with many follow-ups to do. I didn't have time to go temple to offer light to Buddha. And this evening since it's such a special day, went out for dinner with the family. Enjoyed devouring our Beijing Duck while the Beijing Olympics ceremony kicks off on the big TV screen. This moment was what many people from the Republic of China and the rest of the world has been waiting for for the last few years. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...