Friday 29 August 2008

Aw....A&W


For those of us old enough, we would remember those days when A&W was in town. Yes I remember when I was a teenager, my friends and I used to hang out in A&W fast food chain, having my favourite root beer float and curly fries. Those were the days we felt "cool" and chit chatted and watched people. I really miss A&W especially the root beer float. Maybe that explains why I still drink A&W root beer can bought from the supermart. Who knows.... maybe A&W is coming back to Singapore again one day.....

3 comments:

  1. spotted any A&W joints in sg, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, no there is no A&W outlets in Singapore anymore. Let's hope they will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, no there is no A&W outlets in Singapore anymore. Let's hope they will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...