Monday 4 August 2008

"Hatred is blind, as well as love"


My eye sight is failing me. Even after making a pair of red spectacles, it seems I need to wear it all the time now. One of my eye is short sighted, and the other is long sighted. I tried to wear it only when I am in the office in front of the computer. But now it seems I increasingly need to wear it everywhere I go because I can't see clearly anymore. So pardon me if I don't recognise my friends on the streets. I'm not stuck up. It's just that I can't see you clearly.

Signing off with some blind quotes ....

"If we meet again, will I be blind by then?"

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

"Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things others fail to see"

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along"

"But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart"

"They are wrong who say that love is blind. On the contrary, nothing - not even the smallest detail - escapes the eyes; one sees everything in the loved one, notices everything; but melts it all into one flame with the great and simple: I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...