Saturday 28 February 2009

Moving the energy?

Here's my new doggy which I bought from a charity sale. I have placed him on my writing desk, next to my laptop, together with ingot, abacus, name cards, qilin, crystals and my photo. Strange as it feels, I feel good things have been happening ever since I cleaned my cabinet and rearranged my desk and put the doggy there. I don't know what is the reason, and I don't think it can be attributed to this doggy alone. But dogs have been something close to my heart all the time, after which comes the pig. It feels better than, say, having a cat or rooster or rabbit or dragon. I would love to get a bigger desk but there is simply no space in my room, as it is already occupied by the queen-size bed. And I would not forgo the comfort of a huge bed for other stuff (I used to sleep on a king-sized bed!). I really feel good with the current arrangement and let's see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...