Thursday 12 February 2009

Virus attack

I got the virus from my mom's terribly bad cough. I am having a case of sore throat with almost no voice, although mine is not as serious as hers. Other than that, I am fine. And both my niece and nephew also got the virus from my mom as well. It seems my father is starting to cough too. Tsk tsk tsk.

I am allergic to a number of drug medications. Even simple fever medicine like Paracetamol and Anti-biotics I cannot consume, which means logically I will take a longer time to recover even if I have a simple not-so-serious fever. Which also means I cannot self-medicate. Whenever I take the wrong medicine, I will get mini red patches which look like mosquito bites around my eyes. Or the entire eye will be swollen (see inset photo). I have looked worse than this before. Once, my eye were so swollen I could not even open them. I would look "macam" like being bashed up. When this happens, I need to rush to the doctor's to get a jab immediately, with my sunglasses on, of course.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...