Monday 13 April 2009

Faded memories

Happened to find some very old strips of neoprints. Was so sad to see that they were already faded. I quickly scanned these and it was the best I could do to sharpen and brighten the photos. Somehow I felt sad seeing the neoprints again and seeing that they have already faded. I chided myself for not having found them earlier so that we could scan them. Clockwise, the first neoprint was sis and myself which was fading fast. The second neoprint were my little Gen-Y cousins taken about more than 10 years ago. The third neoprint was sis, godbro and myself, smiling so happily. The last one was totally faded and blur, was myself, taken many years ago when I just started working.

4 comments:

  1. you can always try to scan , convert from PDF to .jpg or bitmap. Then use microsoft photo editor to sharpen the image.

    then your pictures won't look so blur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I scan into JPG file and already used MS Photo Editor to sharpen. The condition was already quite bad and faded.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct me if I am wrong but your hair-style never change since then, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yes it did. Now is straighter and longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...