Thursday 23 April 2009

It's a beautiful day

Today was a beautiful, hot and sunny day. Look at the pictures I snapped, it was so vibrant with colours (and I didn't even need to photoshop it much). These were taken by my old, slim and reliable Sony Ericsson W890i's 3.2 megapixel camera. Wonderful. We should be thankful that in Singapore we have clean roads, relatively free from polution, lots of greenery in the entire island, and clear bright skies.
Had a nice lunch in Parkway Parade. Someone treated me lunch at Caffe Bar after my meeting. I ordered the Aglio Mushroom Linguine, very nicely done, and it came with a blueberry soda (I usually would have ordered soda anyway). After lunch, had the ice cream with strawberry and caramelised biscuits for dessert (forgot its fanciful name). Such a satisfying lunch with wonderful company.

1 comment:

  1. The colour of the sky is amazing!

    Also, blueberry soda?! I've never heard of it but it sounds delish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...