Saturday 29 August 2009

"I want to eat already"

One of the days, I was in town to repair something.
Passed by these Singa, our Courtesy lions all lined up on a field. Wonder why they were all here and not spread out across town.
Nice interesting patterns above the ceiling, like a big spider web. Niece was with me, so we went for a quick lunch at Republic foodcourt in Wisma Atria.
We each ordered a roti prata. This was my mushroom prata while niece had egg prata. I changed my fish gravy to vegetable gravy, while niece dipped hers with sugar as well.
We were saving our stomachs for this, actually..... Muddy Mud Pie!!!  This was our dessert, one of my favourite desserts to share.
Beautiful girl with a great view below..... the whole Orchard Road is her oyster. I like this shot and how aptly her Tshirt said "I'm gonna fly high". Niece was hungry and said "Yeeyee, I want to eat already", to remind me to stop snapping photos and eat.

However, she reminded me of this one when she was 2 years old as she uttered the same words to me. And the same looks. Hehe, time flies!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...