Tuesday 25 August 2009

Yippidy do da!!

I am so excited. I just got in touch with a writer whom I have idolised since I was very young.  I have practically read all her books. As she is from another country, she would be having her talk in Singapore next year and invited me along!  After sharing a little, she said we must have been connected since past life. She asked me to identify myself to her on that day. I will talk more about it when the time comes.  :D  I hope to be like her when I am older, ageing gracefully, with no plastic surgery and no artificial enhancements on her face or body. Because without all those, she still looks as good and as beautiful as when she was in her 20s.

But what makes an even better impression, was she comes across as very warm, friendly and truthful (everything I have imagined her to be all this while). I think famous people should be like that, genuine and enthusiastic about their fans and not be too superficial. She is just a beautiful soul. That's how you retain your fans f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

In fact, recently I have found a number of people on the internet whom I would like to get in touch with. I love the internet!!

"Threads of memories, wisps of desire, are the karmic software of our souls recycling themselves as persons."
- Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...