Friday 30 October 2009

Thumbs up!

Singapore Press Holdings publishes a weekly chinese magazine for primary school kids in Singapore. It is called 大拇指, or Thumbs Up. My niece and nephew subscribe to the magazine from school.
My niece showed me this edition. There is a section where school students can showcase their drawings and they are good enough, they may get their pieces printed on the magazine. 
My nephew's drawing of Pokemon or some monsters is on print!  According to his sister, he will be so excited when he sees this.  And he will be receiving a prize for this as well.  Heard my niece's art piece is also up in the next issue. Stay tuned.

*Chuckle* (do I sound as if it was my son who has graduated from university?)  *BEAM*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...