Friday 22 January 2010

Espreno

Whenever I pass by this street in Geylang and see this brand name, I wonder if it is really the same company / brand. It has been there for many years.

You see, I think Espreno used to be a brand of clothes (in particular t-shirts) on par with Giordano in those days.

I always assume it was just some wannabe company / shop which wanted to be associated with this brand. Used same font as the original some more. I am sure the real McCoy would not have had an office anywhere near this dilapidated shophouse in Geylang in their hey days. Morever Espreno t-shirts are practically non-existent in the market nowadays. But the signboard is still there today.

If you happen to know what's going on, tell me, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...