Friday 17 June 2011

The unlucky Miss Lucky

Just a week ago, I snapped a pic of my EZ-link card and posted it at my LOL8 photoblog.  My EZ-link card has a sticker from the Little Miss and Mr Men series. Mine was "Little Miss Lucky".  I like my Little Miss Lucky, together inside my bright red leather card holder from Radley.   

However, just a couple of days ago, I lost Little Miss Lucky.  I think I might have dropped it after I got down from the bus. I was rushing home as I was having a tummy ache.  I could not find it the next morning when I was leaving the house. I searched high and low in my house and my bag. It isn't because of the amount inside the EZ-link card (probably less than $20). I'm a little sad as it has become somewhat a sentimental item to me.  If anyone finds it and happened to read about it here, please email me.  If I don't get to see it again, I think the universe is trying to teach me about impermanence.   

Looks like Little Miss Lucky isn't that lucky after all. 


Post note: 
I HAVE FOUND MY LITTLE MISS LUCKY!!!  4 days after, I found her in the gap behind my printer where I usually put my bag. She must have somehow slipped out of the bag.  So, she is really MISS LUCKY after all!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...