Tuesday 27 November 2007

Gigantic cookies!


Rich Friend is in the baking frenzy mode nowadays, so almost every other night will try her hands on baking muffins, bread, cake, cookies etc... Last night was her first attempt at cookies. She made these gigantic size chocolate chips cookies for me. They were a teeny bit sweet and hard but it was quite buttery and nice. And just that she underestimated the size they balloon up to. I don't mind these Famous Amos substitutes anytime, because they were baked from the heart.... awwww so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww so sweet of you !! Yeah.... it was indeed baked fr the heart coz I didn't use my BRAIN ! *laugh* Anyway, to bake for my best buddy, I'll do it in a heartbeat, anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...