Wednesday 18 June 2008

Before dreamland...



Every night before I sleep, I would make sure I drink water, I have chosen what I am gonna wear the next day (but not necessarily already ironed), charge my mobile phone, make sure I check my emails, read and write blogs, read magazines, make sure my aircon is on @24, check my smses, and finally look at a few photos in my mobile/laptop. At the rate of doing these stuff, it's a wonder I am even in bed before 12 midnight. However these few days I tried and still trying to make sure I am in bed by 11pm or 11.30pm. I really need to sleep. And when I am in a long deep sleep then I will have dreams. That night I dreamt of someone I did not expect to, and this person has grown much thinner and tired and sad looking. SZ told me that person is missing someone badly. Hmmm. Anyway although I slept at 11+, ended I still woke up at 5am, because of that dream. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...