Friday 13 June 2008

Charming man


Today I realised the type of man I am attracted to. I have always like Richard Gere, the charming man with kind eyes. And I have always like Alex Fong the HK actor, also the charming man with kind eyes. But I didn't realised how similar both men looked in features. Today then I know. Both have the deep penetrating eyes and eye brows. Both have similar lips and shape of the mouth. Both have strong jawline. Both have wrinkled at the side of the eyes when they smile. So yes, I would fall in love with any man with this mold. Ha.ha.ha.

1 comment:

  1. seems like your taste quite versatile..

    Richard gere's look is quite timeless actually..he defines gentlemaness with subtle dignity

    alex is pure bad boy, masculine look lah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...