Saturday 28 June 2008

Greenery




Took a few photos of the external of my house today amidst my errands. It is quite nice. I took a faulty tap mixer in my kitchen to Hoe Kee to change and then went lunch with sis. After that I went to Bugis to get some paint and brushes and loads of other household stuff. Came back, repotted my new plants and old plants. I love greenery and plants, especially when they are against my shiny white walls. Luckily my house is reasonably windy, hence my indoor plants are growing well. I bought a new hanging pot of ferns for outside my house. So now my house is looking better and better. Later during dinner, I may just get some more plants!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You got a nice and interesting blog!

    Got here from Master Lynn Yap's new blog. I go to her for life reading, too.

    So, you stay at the new estate opp Kallang MRT ... Nice place, good and convenient location.

    I used to stay at Blk 41 Sims Drive, before i moved to Yishun. On my way back home, will always walk past your estate.

    Glad to know another fellow blogger in Singapore.

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...