Saturday 21 June 2008

Hungry!


Brought niece and nephew to Swensons today. Since the school is going to reopen soon on monday, both of them were pretty sad. So I thought ice cream should cheer them up a bit. Morever, niece asked me why I did not take leave during the one month's school hols to bring them out, which I normally would have), so I am lagi guilty. Told her because I have just started a new job so it's not so nice to take leave so soon. Promised them I would take leave in december during their year end holidays.

They ordered the Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream. I was famished as I didn't had breakfast and lunch yet (by the time we ate was almost 3pm). I had the Princely Almond Crusted Chicken. Nephew managed to wallop another plate of spagetti as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...