Saturday 21 June 2008

Sin Hoi San


This evening I suggested to the family we go out for dinner at Sin Hoi San Restaurant in Tiong Bahru since the school holidays are ending soon and since it's TGIF and since I am feeling relaxed and I wanted to give them a treat. We ordered and tried these dishes. I liked the San Bei Chicken and La La best. The bill came up to S$95.55. They actually charged $0.70 for each small bowl of rice, and $2 for each small plate of steamed peanuts and the pot of hot chrysanthemum was $8. Luckily I told them to remove the wet towels. I don't mind paying more to try new dishes but for the side stuff, it was not necessary to pay, I felt.

- Chilli Sambal Kangkong 
- San Bei Chicken (Basil chicken) 
- King Pork Ribs 
- Fu Yong Egg
- La La with Chilli 
- Phoenix Tofu (with century egg and crisps) 

 Sin Hoi San - 55, Tiong Bahru Road.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...