Friday 4 July 2008

Birthday wishes - the best gets better


My birthday wishes:

1. Go on a long trip to a country I have never been before, be it Tibet, Nepal, India, Japan etc.. That somewhere is where I can capture breathtaking pictures of the place, people and feelings.

2. I wish for my family to be blissfully happy and healthy. May we have enough to feed ourselves, enough love for each other and enough time for each other. And also my friends, may their families be always happy as well and free from obstacles. May we always be there for one another.

3. I pray that I will have the good fortune and karma to meet His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, the incarnation of Chenrezig - Goddess of Mercy Guan Yin, in this lifetime (as we share the same birthday). I pray I will have compassion to those we are less fortunate and to have the opportunity to practise the Dharma daily.

4. My resolution is to find good paying jobs for those unfortunate, deprived workers with starving families in their homeland. I would like to befriend those more unfortunate, the poor and the unhappy, and to help them by providing them a better place for survival and to live in.

5. A materialistic wish is to own a car - the Toyota Rush SUV. This will help in my job, as I need to travel around and also to fetch my loved ones around. As well as to be able to explore the other parts of Singapore like never before.

6. I wish for my life to be more colourful, to pick up pace, for me to venture to unchartered territories which I have never been challenged before. May I be able to be more risk taking, to develop a business which I can call my own one day, and be successful in it till my retirement.

7. May I have the luxury of being able to have a massage and spa and facial every week, to relieve my tired muscles and bones, to stay healthy always with bursting good energy.

8. I will get a dog one day - a golden retriever or labrador - with someone who share the same love for dogs.

9. Money we can't do without to accomplish most of the above. I wish for the ability and endurance and good luck to start building my wealth and retaining it for a long time to come. I pray that the bad luck and hurt of the past year have vanished by now/soon, as I pick up the pieces, and move on bravely. As someone told me "I know you were the one more hurt deeply by friends, but don't worry, sweetheart, you will be alright. If they are your true friends, they will come back to you. Those who hurt you will know the truth and will know they are in the wrong, as you are always the giver to those you love. One step at a time, sweetheart, you will be fine."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...