Tuesday 8 July 2008

His dues


My 6 year-old nephew always gets himself into so many pranks and big trouble that we had to punish him. And to think of what punishment to impose on him can be quite tricky sometimes. This is one of those times when I ran out of ideas, so I told him to write 50 times "I am sorry, yee yee" (yee yee means aunt, and he calls me that).

Just last week, we found him having his bath a tad too long. After he went home, when I got into the bathroom, I found all the bottles of shampoo and shower foam were on the floor and my washing detergent has spilled all over. I suspected he might have been playing with water and bubbles, which explains why he was always in the bathroom for at least half an hour. When I called him to ask him, he denied it all the way. It was only late that night, when sis "forced" it out of him that he finally admitted. Although he apologised the next day he saw me, I told him that does not mean that he would not be punished. I told him he will be punished for telling lies and also for playing bubbles with soap. How he is going to be punished.... I am still thinking about it.... aaargghh...any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. kids born in the 70s and 80s are entirely different lah....last time i was a kid, score b or c onli for test , kena cane until blue black...

    kids are actually very smart..they'll lie, or manipulate or do anything to avoid facing the music...

    dunno whether you can consider "ti fah" or not..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...