Friday 11 July 2008

In a day's work





Today I was in Tuas the whole afternoon. By the time I took a cab back, it was a loooooooong ride, as it was jammed all the way. So during the journey I snapped some of the countless factories and offices, huge lorries whizzing back, I saw many truck loads of workers on their way back, many cars returning home from work. Then when I was at Benjamin Sheares Bridge, it started to rain. The entire IR construction site with huge cranes were on wet grounds. When I finally reached my destination, I was really sleepy and tired. And it was the most expensive taxi ride I ever had - $42.50!!!^#!#^*$&%^*! ( I NEED A CAR!!!!)

Boy am I glad it's Friday again because then I can have my beauty sleep over the weekend. It has been a long week of visiting many places, I am gaining pace at work and doing fine. Thus I really need to rest. In fact last weekend, I was so glad my birthday fell on a Sunday. And this year it happened that my western birthdate and lunar birthdate fell on the same day (I hear it's once every 19 years that happens). Anyway having my birthday on Sunday was the best gift itself - because I can sleep late and didn't have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...