Sunday 13 July 2008

Jalan Sultan Prawn Noodles in Jalan Ayer


Today I had the very nice and famous prawn noodles again from the shop in Geylang Lorong 1 (Jalan Sultan Prawn Noodles). My sis and bro-in-law brought it as takeaway back home for our lunch, as the shop there during weekends are very crowded and very stuffy and hot. So having the prawn noodles at home was more relaxing and shiok.

Each bowl of prawn noodles starts from $4 all the way to $8 with jumbo prawns or with pork ribs. We had the $5 version, with lots of big prawns. The prawns were succulent and the pork ribs were tender and sweet. The soup base was fantastic. I eat prawn noodles for the soup actually. Read about the review in I Read I Shoot I Post blog. They are at
2, Jalan Ayer (Off Geylang Lor 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...