Tuesday 29 July 2008

Kopi-C, anyone?


Was early this morning arriving at a client's place. So went to a Malay coffeeshop nearby for a drink first. Had my morning boost, a glass of Kopi-C (coffee with condensed milk). It's been a long time since I last have a cup of Kopi-C in the morning... ever since I got into this new job. Last time in my ex-office I would buy a cup of Kopi-C every morning before I reached office and had my sips while I check emails and settle down. I don't have such a luxury anymore. Nowadays climbing up the hill to my office is already a "demotivational" feat to me every morning, hence no mood to have my cuppa. Thus I have actually cut down on coffee these days ( I still have my black coffee made by mom every morning though...). It goes to show that habits can change, due to environment, people and mood! Or maybe sometimes, one does it subconsciously in order to forget the old life, the old routine, the people....

2 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since I had kopi-c. Thanks for reminding me of such a drink.

    Is the kopi-c from malay stalls better than the chinese ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louis, generally I feel Malay kopi-c is better but there are exceptions of course. U singaporean abroad?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...