Friday 18 July 2008

Spa-ring me


Today I met a client from the spa business in her office in Orchard Road. While waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for her, I snapped the wall mural at the reception area. This was the 3rd client this afternoon, and so far the previous earlier 2 clients were just pure talk. The 1st client was friendly but not the decision maker, boohoo. The 2nd client was so negative in her experience, she kept talking and talking and giving me her negative views, and 5 minutes into the meeting, I knew it was a goner, that client, I couldn't sniff any business opportunity for the immediate future. So by the time I was at this colourful office, I didn't had high hopes. Well, at least the young lady I met was enthusiastic and I think I have a chance soon. An acquaintance made. Any discount if I go for spa? Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...