Monday 20 October 2008

Remembering Andrew


This morning I received an email from one of my buddies, Veg, whose family is based in Dubai, with her husband and 4 year old son Ethan. Her touching email detailed what are her thoughts at this moment - the 1st anniversary of her baby's departure. Baby Andrew would have been one on 18 Oct. However, exactly one year before, he left before he got to see this world.

Veg wrote "I remember telling my friends that when I go to heaven, I want to be the angel that plays the harp. Whenever I think of Andrew or even dreamed about him, its the same bright lit open space with him toddling away in a delightful manner, giggling uncontrollably. Now, I cannot help myself but to call after him: 'Go now, baby, go play your harp'. (=>)

All is well
All is well
With my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...