Thursday 18 December 2008

Kim Lee Carrot Cake


Today I had my favourite fried carrot cake of all times. This stall is in Sims Drive market, called Kim Lee Carrot Cake. Their carrot cake is made of radish, which are chopped into small pieces and are very soft. Fried with chye poh and generous dose of garlic and egg, makes this local dish very delectable. Black sweet sauce is added so that the carrot cake turns darker and slightly sweeter. I have been eating carrot cake from this stall for many years whenever my craving kicks in. I usually have this for Sunday breakfast once in a while.

“If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.” - William Shakespeare

2 comments:

  1. i like the carrot cake from this stall, too.

    Used to eat this quite often when i was staying at Sims Dr.

    Heehee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...