Friday 27 February 2009

Expect the unexpected

Had an interesting day. Went to the Central again, this time to meet someone there for a discussion. Although she was a perfect stranger, she was quite an interesting person. I could see she was sincere and frank, as she told me a lot of things which could be quite personal. Had the chance to tour the soho area upstairs which seemed like a resort itself, had a pool, a steam room, many conversation areas as well as a great view of the cityscape. A beautiful escape from the city in the city. We had another chat there. She made a wonderful proposition which was really tempting to me.

It was really coincidental that these few days I received many calls from perfect strangers, through the recommendation of people I know, who called me and all of them had something to discuss and offer. As it goes, "when they don't call, they don't call. Once they call, everyone start calling". Now I really had to sit down and evaluate which proposal should be a viable option for me in the long term and which of these wonderful people I met would made me most at ease, and whom I could relate to and whom could be of help to me. And I must also thank all the people who recommended me.

Like this banner which I snapped today... it seemed I have to gear myself up to expect the unexpected, as the near future unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...