Thursday 9 April 2009

Jim Beam bourbon whiskey cola

I had the Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey Cola last night. The content listed the bourbon whiskey as 9.9% in proportion but the tag listed alcoholic content of 4.8% only. The first sip was no good. It reminded me of black bitter chinese medicine! Then subsequent sips, the taste grows on you. Slowly you could taste the familiar coke taste but way more bitter. This drink I did not feel flushed and hot afterwards. It was barely 5% alcoholic. Oh dear, I am having the thirst for all these drinks.

But still, I would prefer my usual Jolly Shandy or red wine anytime. Got more kick. Even my 10 year-old twin cousins, who always raid my fridge. They drink anything under the sky. They got hold of my Jolly Shandy, Root Beer and whatever juices in the fridge. When I said kids were not supposed to drink Jolly Shandy because it has alcoholic content, they said "So?" (*roll eyes*). To them, it was like soft drinks. I better hide my alcoholic drinks before they visit next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...