Thursday 16 April 2009

Little Miss Happy

I have always love the children’s books Mr Men and Little Miss series by Charles Roger Hargreaves, simply because the illustrations are so cute and straightforward. No, I did not buy any Tshirts as these are pretty popular nowadays. I did almost wanted to buy the entire series of the Mr Men and Little Miss books a few years ago for niece and nephew. But I think I love the books more than they did. Hence I only bought a few for them. Now they have outgrown them of course.

Recently I chanced upon these in stickers for Ezlink-cards. Well, eversince SMRT made it compulsory to exchange our old cards to their new ones, all the new ones come with a standard design. And I happened to have 3 cards. So after exchanging the new ones, I could not distinguish one from the other and hence would not know the value inside each card unless I was next to the machine. So when I saw these wonderful Mr Men and Little Miss stickers, I caved in to the temptation (LOL!). It was just one dollar. Of course I had to pick Little Miss Lucky, as I wanted to be LUCKY. Then Mr Cheerful and Mr Quiet were also cute and 'tweet-looking'. So I chose them as well. Hehe.... now I am Little Miss Happy.

5 comments:

  1. hey there! where did u get your stickers! there are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got them from a cart in Iluma Bugis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I got them from a cart in Iluma Bugis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,i had lost my ezlink card lately with a sticker frm the mr man series too and i need a identical replacement but i can't seem to find the same one. Was wondering whr you got youre?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, my reply was above, Iluma Bugis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...