Thursday 16 April 2009

Arigato gozaimasu

Hugs Myspace Comments
Recently I received many emails and notes from fellow bloggers or strangers saying that they liked/loved my blog. Some have also asked for my advice on certain stuff I wrote. My site hits too, have increased by leaps and bounds. I truly thank you.

When I just started this blog 5 years ago, I did this purely as an outlet of my daily moods, which could ranged from sadness, frustrations and anger to jubilations and extreme joys. I felt I needed to write about my feelings and the stuff and people I saw as well as things that I experienced. I felt writing everything here provided me with that much needed solace and space. I also wanted to jot down all the beautiful memories of events, loved ones, friends, and everything about me that meant everything to me. I would not have minded if this blog had remained very much unknown with no visitors. I have only shared this blog with a handful few privileged people. There was no need and not necessary for everyone who knew me personally to know about this blog (then I could not bitch about them anymore!). >_<

However, having you, beautiful strangers, discovering and visiting my blog to read about my silly daily stuff, has been real encouraging and a bonus.

Thank you once again. You have brightened up my day.
:D

4 comments:

  1. Hi! What happened to the mushroom recipe?! :) It looked so good but disappeared before I could copy it down. I already bought the mushrooms! :) Would you share it with us again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TMC, which mushroom recipe? Oh dear, I think I had accidentally deleted the recipe and left just the pix. I removed the food pixs cos thought they were cluttering up my postings here. Haha! I need to search for the hardcope again. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one: Assortment of mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, shitake, willow or coral mushrooms).1 tbs soya bean paste1 tsp chopped garlic2-3 sliced green chillies1 tsp sugar1 tbs chinese rice wine1. Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a pan.2. Saute the garlic and soya bean paste over a low flame until fragrant.3. Add in minced pork and stir fry till half cooked.4. Add mixed mushrooms and a splash of rice wine and sugar.

    I wasn't sure if it was the whole recipe though it looks pretty complete. Also, the would you put up the greens recipes too? : ) Yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this is it!! Hope your version tastes better than mine. You could do without the minced pork if you like. I added in minced pork as a last minute improvision.

    Hmm give me some time for the recipes, am gonna start another blog for food soon. Just can't think of a nice name for blog....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...