Friday 11 September 2009

911

Today is 9/11. I do not have any profound views on this anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I just like to share how this was a magical number to me in a certain year about 6,7 years ago.

At that time, one morning, I was in a cab while on the way to meet a client.  One Porsche cut into my lane from left to right in front of the cab. I noticed the black Porsche 911 and its car plate number was also 911. Then within the next 3 minutes, another cab cut into my lane as well, this time, from right to left and I noticed again the car plate number was also 911.  I was like "wow", so coincidental.

And as that day was a Wednesday, I went to buy 4D for this number "0911" and I did not even buy any of its combination. On that very day evening, the number came out second prize! I think I won a few thousand dollars then.

So you see, whenever the god of fortune is knocking at your door, you cannot possibly miss it, and the universe will find ways to alert you in a miraculous way, by hook or by crook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...