Thursday 5 November 2009

Intention is everything!

In the earlier posting yesterday, I was upset with mom for cooking pork balls without telling me (I thought she had used mushroom balls), thus making me missed my target of being a 100-day vegetarian (it was just 21 days short of completion). Further more, this 100-day thingy was advise from a lama. But I got over being upset pretty fast (after a nap). I know it was not entirely mom's fault. I wish they invent a gadget which can scan any type of food and detects if there is meat content in it. Haha, joking! The only thing was, I was deliberating and could not decide to restart another 100 days or continue till the end, 21 more days.  

My sis told me, "No lah, I believe it's excusable, don't feel sad. 无知者无罪 (the innocent is not guilty)".

An American fellow blogger, TMC, suggested: "I don't think you should give up. Maybe just add 3 days to your current total? It wasn't an intentional error on your part and we know that intention is everything!"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...