Wednesday 23 December 2009

Summer sun during winter

We don't have snow in Singapore even though it is winter time!  It's summer all year round. Was on the road when I saw the blazing afternoon sun shining at me. So I got out my handphone and shoot.


It looked dark because I was shooting against the light / sun. But I liked the dark shadows and with blue skies and clouds and all.

 
The sun was behind the clouds, hence there was the outline from the clouds. This series all dark because directly shooting at the sun!  However, it was actually very hot and bright.

 
This was shot from my window. Such blue skies (with NO editing) and unusual cloud formation. And this will be how we spend our Christmas in snow-less Singapore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...