Thursday 9 September 2010

Buddy's birthday

A week ago, it was my buddy aka Veg's birthday. So another buddy aka Rich Friend and I dropped in at Veg's place for a small celebration for her. My buddy, whom I have known since we were kids, is a busy homemaker with 2 kids. This year, she is in Singapore again! 

Cake cutting time! Lovely son and daughter, and a great hubby. Happy Birthday, Veg! I hope we'll have the chance to celebrate each other's birthdays for many many years to come. 

Happy Family? Yes!  To all singles, please get married and have lots of kids. Think HDB flats priority and Baby Bonus. I'm kidding, of course. And no, this is not an advert for MCYS, by the way. ;D

Sweet little Amber, who is so hyperactive at one year old.

"Mommy, I'm Shrek!"  More camwhoring of the babe...

"Aunty, I think you're strangling me!" 

Oh here's another newcomer to the happy family. Meet Fluffy, a Shih Tzu. He was humping Rich Friend's leg the whole night. Hahah! 

Why? Because Fluffy smelled Muffy through Rich Friend. Muffy is Rich Friend's Shih Tzu - who is living a decadent good life.... as we can see...

Previously, every now and then when I met up with my buddy, she used to ask me how I was getting on and I would always be at a loss what to reply. To me at that time, I had found my life so "unhappening" and dull compared to my other friends. So every time, I would reply "like that lor, nothing happening, no news is good news". Then after some up-and-down encounters, now, I would just wish to tell my buddy again that my life is "unhappening". Remember, be careful what you ask for whenever you make a wish.

To all my buddies (the above photo and those not here), thanks for being around for me during the darkest periods of my life.

"True friendship isn't being inseparable, 
it's being separated and nothing changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...