Tuesday 18 October 2005

From me


My Dad is recovering well after the operation. The good news is that his cancer has not spread beyond that part of his colon. He has gone thinner. Otherwise he seemed normal and recuperating.

I pray for him to have a healthy life. I pray that through this crisis, he had learned to appreciate his surroundings and his loved ones better. I pray that he will appreciate my Mom better, her sacrifices for him all these years. I pray he will "awaken" and learn the facts of life, and not to take situations for granted. I pray that he will donate to charities. I pray that he will make his life more meaningful within this lifetime. I pray that he will start creating merits for the good of himself and his loved ones.

I dedicate all the merits I have created to both my Mom and Dad in this lifetime and future lifetimes. As long as my mindstream transcend all consciousness and as long as our fates intertwine with each other in future lifetimes, may my Mom and Dad never ever have to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...